Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Passionate Love Messages

,


  •     * You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet...you are like you...and that's the reason why I love you!

        * A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

        * Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is true.

        * Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too, never want to spend any of them without you.

        * I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.

        * All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you.

0 comments to “Passionate Love Messages”

Post a Comment