Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love Messages for Boyfriend =1

,
Love Messages for Boyfriend
1- Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while!


2-I don't care how many lips u've kissed, how many shoulders u've embraced & how many times u've said, I Luv U! All I care is not be the first but to be ur last!

3-Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE. Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.


4-If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.


5-I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!

6-If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you..

7-If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

8-I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you

9-In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

10-If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would …. rain all day !

0 comments to “Love Messages for Boyfriend =1”

Post a Comment