Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cute Love Messages for Boyfriend

,
Cute Love Messages for Boyfriend

If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was time, I would give you eternity.

Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.

 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.

It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

0 comments to “Cute Love Messages for Boyfriend”

Post a Comment